Wednesday 22 July 2009

Vegan Brunch.

I've got some cupcakes baking in the oven (chocolate with a blob of strawberry jam inside, yum!) and just enough time before I have to make pizzas, to tell you that I bought this lovely ladies book yesterday:





Isa Chandra Moskowitz is an amazing vegan chef; she's also written Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World and Veganomicon, and as I've just seen on Amazon: Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar (!!!).

Vegan Brunch (brunch being the second best meal of the day; LUNCH is my favourite. So versatile) offers sweet, savoury, side orders and bread recipes, all of which I really can't wait to get cracking on! It's my birthday in a month, and I'm hoping for a waffle maker so I can get on with trying the many waffle recipes; gingerbread waffles, yes please!

3 comments:

  1. yes, i too long for a waffle iron, dream dream dream...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit afraid that once I get on, I'll never eat anything but waffles! Though really that might work...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't see your blog... i'll become in a COW! =)
    mmmm I'm really hungry!








    lainarollercoaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete