Saturday 25 July 2009

Girl, Excited.

I've had a very exciting week this week; Mr T and I booked a little holiday and we're off to Berlin next week! I've wanted to visit this city for over a year and am so super excited to spend three days there. The research we've done for food places has pretty much tripled this excitement!
I've also been asked to contribute something for a record release show in two weeks, which is very exciting but also a little scary in that I only have two weeks to come up with something! I'm thinking of a mini zine filled with bits and bots from this blog, and articles that I've been writing and keeping to myself.
My sister came home a couple of days ago from a months holiday, so I baked her some chocolate cupcakes with a blob of strawberry jam in the middle. Yum!

4 comments:

  1. fantastic! i know a few people from melbourne who will be in berlin very soon too 0 must be the time to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's quite a cool place at the moment, it's got a great art scene and, from the looks of things, lots to offer vegans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, jammy chocolate cupcakes!

    I love Berlin, I went for the first time last November and I'm already wanting to go back. I loved brunch at Hans Wurst and because there were lots of vegans meeting up there the awesome people at cupcake made us loads and loads of vegan options. I found Melissers blog the most helpful when we were planning where to eat in Berlin http://theurbanhousewife.blogspot.com/ .One place we stumbled upon was a Sudanese restaurant called nil which was just around the corner from our hostel and it did some of the cheapest and best food we had during our trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou so much!! Had a good look round that lovely ladies blog, and now plan to visit most of those places!! We've eaten so much food already, I don't know how I'm going to fit more in, but I will!!

    ReplyDelete