Sunday 9 August 2009

Zine Update!

Wow I've had such a busy weekend! I've got one week left to finish the printed Special Edition Zine, and it's all go here! I've been getting everything together, in the right format, adding pictures and sending emails, plus working and trying to have a life at some point! It's all going really well though and I can't wait to see the end result! Hopefully it will all be worth it.
The zine will be on sale on Sunday 16th August, at this show:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=99797213425&ref=share

It's for the Bangers/ Break The Habit split 12" record release show, and many other exciting people will be selling their wares, you can listen to some awesome bands, wish Chris W a very happy birthday and rejoice in the reunion of Circus Act!
The show is at Hectors House, Brighton, and it's FREE!
So come and say hi!

If there are any copies left then they will be touring around with Spraynard, being sold by my lovely friend Steve. Message me or leave a comment if you would like to buy a copy. I haven't figured out a price yet, when they're all printed I need to work all that out!

Well I better get on with things, hope you're all enjoying the lovely hot weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm planning on coming to that show! Looking forward to picking up a zine.

    ReplyDelete